Thousands of clients have used Pawn My Car to assist with their cash-flow needs.
Located nationwide, we are the trusted name in the car pawn loan industry.
Why use Pawn My Car?
Our car pawn loan service is responsible, quick and private, offering a professional and ‘clean’ experience. Our charges are extremely competitive and there are no hidden fees or unknown catches. Everything is fully transparent. When you pawn your car with us we’ll react quickly and privately with funds being available the same day if necessary.
There’s no form of finance as hassle-free and discrete as taking a loan against your car from Pawn My Car.
Contact us for more information
Once you’ve submitted:
- Our representative will call you
- Bring your vehicle in for a value confirmation
- Ensure the documentation is correct
- Read, complete and if happy, sign the agreement
- Funds are transferred into your bank account.
- Running a construction business creates cashflow challenges. PMC was quick and simple. I was able to get the funds for my payroll in a day - Marc W
- My boat was of no use to me through the winter (so I thought). They helped fund my business - Karen
- InkonZo eZothile enobuhlobo. Great service. Friendly staff. I will definitely use you guys again when I need to - Amos K
- Thank you Pawn My Car. You saved my month - Eric
APR & Loan period
Fixed rates range from 36% to 60% APR and payment options range from minimum 3 to maximum 24 months. Apart from the initiation and monthly fees shown below, the only additional fee is credit life insurance if the borrower does not have this already.
All payments are made via EFT or direct deposits into Lamna’s bank account. There are no debit orders.
Loans are not renewed automatically. Loans are renewed by agreement on the same terms as the original loan.
Non-payment will result in the ownership of the borrower’s pledged asset being transferred to the lender with no further impact on the borrower (including fees and credit bureaux).
Client borrows R10,000 for 90 days.
|Loan Amount||Repayment Terms||Monthly Repayment||Total Repayment||Initiation Fee||Monthly Fee
(Interest + Service charge)