How to get a loan against your car
- Prepare at home
- Have your documents
- Sign docs - funds are paid
- Settle loan & get car back
Maximise your loan value
- Have your service record handy
- Ensure the tyres are in good shape
- Ensure your spare tyre and jack is with the vehicle
- Ensure you have your spare key
- Ensure your licence is up to date.
How to pawn your car
Prepare At Home
- Your car must be fully paid
- The owner of the car must apply for the loan and sign the agreements
- Submit information on-line or phone our call centre.
Have Your Documents
- Copy of your ID and proof of residence
- Original registration certificate of the vehicle
- If the vehicle is in the name a company, we can still assist – contact us for what is required.
Come To Our Office
- Bring the documents and the vehicle for final evaluation
- Read, complete and if happy, sign the loan agreement
- Car is stored in a secure and fully insured facility
- A transfer is made to you electronically.
Get Your Car Back
- Pay the monthly charge as per the agreement
- Pay the capital back as per the agreement
- Once money reflects in our account, collect your car and related documents.